Search This Blog

Its Getting Hot In Here: Greenstyle Jillian and TDD Chocolate Chip Skirt

Ready for something super hot? Once upon a time when Ti was a super sassy, way too sexy teenager, she wore tube tops. ALL THE TIME. A...

Ready for something super hot?


Once upon a time when Ti was a super sassy, way too sexy teenager, she wore tube tops. ALL THE TIME. And I wasn't worried about a bra either, because gravity hadn't gotten the best of me yet. But given over 15 years, 3 babies, some added weight and a WHOLE lot of gravity, tube tops without a bra are simply not a thing. At least that's what I thought.

<Cue lightbulb over head>

That was until I stocked the black Under Armour Jersey in the Simply By Ti shop.  This stuff is AMAZING. I know I probably say that a lot, but I'll let the fabric speak for itself.

This pattern is the bandeau from the Greenstyle Jillian. The pattern does NOT include a shelf bra inside, but I easily drafted one from the included pattern pieces. (The pattern includes a bra).

Now, I'm probably not going to get a lot of wear from a tube top. Even one with this amazing level of gravity defying powers. But it just goes to show how supportive this fabric is. It simply boggles my mind.

The one thing of this outfit that I will get a on of wear from is the Tie Dye Diva Chocolate Chip Skirt. This simple patterns allows you the freedom to use ANY woven fabric to make a simple skirt.

The included pockets make it the perfect skirt for any occasion. And these aren't tiny pockets either. You can actually use them to store stuff.

I have to admit, just like the listing says, I couldn't stop at just one. I made up 4 of these easy fast skirts. They're a welcome addition to my "summer of no pants" collection.

So, hot enough for you?

Be sure to check out all of my fellow bloggers on the "Its Getting Hot In Here" tour.
June 1st- Sewing By Ti
June 2nd- Sewing By Ti

June 5- Stitching and Making
June 6- Doodle Number 5
June 7- That's Sew Lily
June 8- EYMM
June 9- Ma Moose

June 12- Tales from a Southern Mom
June 13- Robynne and the Bobbin
June 14- Hazelnut Handmade
June 15- Anne Mari Sews
June 16- On Wednesdays We Sew

June 19- Tenille's Thread
June 20- It's Liesel
June 21- Lillie Pawillie
June 22- Needles to Say
June 23- Sewing By Ti *** YOU ARE HERE 😀
June 24- Fox Flower Lane

June 26- Indulging Mum
June 27- Creative Counselor
June 28- Sprouting Jube Jube
June 29- Anne Mari Sews
June 30- Sewing By Ti

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )