Search This Blog

Jocole Easy Swing Skirt

Have you ever looked at a pattern and thought, "Meh"? It just didn't feel like you. I'm about to change your mind! You...

Have you ever looked at a pattern and thought, "Meh"? It just didn't feel like you. I'm about to change your mind!

You see, I bought the Jocole Easy Swing Skirt back when I was collecting patterns and she had it for sale on her half off Wednesday. When I look at those cover photos I am 100% sure, that pattern is NOT for me. Modest and professional. Great for people with an out of the house job. Not so right for my super sassy, stay at home mom style.

But sometimes, a pattern just needs a little hem adjustment and you're ready to rock. So, I shortened the yoke and the overall hem. I now have perfection.

You might remember that I took hanging photos of these patterns for the Sewing Contests and Giveaways group giveaway. Well today, you get to see them on my actual body.

Confession, these are absolutely super cute and sassy. I love the way they look (and so does my husband), but not very practical for my mom life. Sometimes, you have to ignore practical. I may or may not ever add back the extra hem allowance to make more realistic skirts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

These Reads

Analytics ( do not remove )